[Al-Nasr Mosque] Sad news - Atiqa Rehan

From: "Willingboro Jama'at" <AlNasrMosque@PROTECTED>
Subject: [Al-Nasr Mosque] Sad news - Atiqa Rehan
Date: March 9th 2019

I regret to inform you of the demise of Atiqa Rehan sahiba, who passed away earlier this morning in Rabwah. Inna lillahe wa inna ilehay rajioon; To Allah we belong and to Him shall we return (HQ: 2:157).

Please remember the deceased in your prayers that Almighty Allah grant her high status in paradise, and give strength to the family to bear this loss with patience and fortitude. Ameen.

Wassalam
Munawar saqib
+1 856-495-6421