[Al-Nasr Mosque] Sad news: Saeed Ahmad

From: "Willingboro Jama'at" <AlNasrMosque@PROTECTED>
Subject: [Al-Nasr Mosque] Sad news: Saeed Ahmad
Date: March 30th 2019

I regret to inform you of the demise of Saeed Ahmad sahib of Cherry Hill NJ. Innalillahe wa inna ilehay rajioon; Surely, to Allah we belong and to Him shall we return (HQ: 2:157).

Saeed sahib was 64 years old, and a symbol of humility and kindness. He is survived by his wife, daughter and a son (Maarij Ahmad). Please remember all in your prayers that Allah Ta'la give them strength to bear this loss with patience and fortitude. Ameen.

Janaza (funeral prayer) and burial details will be announced when available. Saeed sahib's brother-in-law, Abdul Rehman Minhas sahib can be reached at 856-524-3026 (minhas301@PROTECTED).

Wassalaam,
Munawar Saqib
856-495-6421

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Mailing list for Willingboro Jama'at

Privacy Policy:

This mailing list is used for official Willingboro Jamaat communication only.