[Al-Nasr Mosque] Message ..... Information about Funeral Prayer of Brother Ibrahim

From: "Willingboro Jama'at" <AlNasrMosque@PROTECTED>
Subject: [Al-Nasr Mosque] Message ..... Information about Funeral Prayer of Brother Ibrahim
Date: October 2nd 2019
It is with sadness that we report the passing of Brother Ibrahim at the age of 85 after a lengthy illness. إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ
Brother Ibrahim had been a member of our Jama'at for approximately 10 years and had been a regular at Maghrib and Isha'a prayers before he moved to another area of South Jersey. He leaves behind 2 sons. Funeral services will be held at TL Hutton Funeral Home, 869 Beverly Road Burlington, NJ on Friday, 4-Oct-2019 at 10:00 AM.

Brother Ibrahim was the only Ahmadi Muslim in his family and had expressed his wish to his son that his Muslim family offer his funeral prayers.
You are humbly requesting to attend. Please pray that Allah, the Almighty, may exalt his status and grant him a loflty place in Paradise.

Attachments area

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Mailing list for Willingboro Jama'at

Privacy Policy:

This mailing list is used for official Willingboro Jamaat communication only.