[Al-Nasr Mosque] Important Announcements

From: "Willingboro Jama'at" <AlNasrMosque@PROTECTED>
Subject: [Al-Nasr Mosque] Important Announcements
Date: November 11th 2019
  1. Imam Tariq Naseem Sahib, Missionary National Tarbiyyat Dept. will visit our Jamaat and conduct an interactive Tarbiyyat Program on Sunday, November 24, 2019. The program will start at 12 noon and conclude with Namaz and lunch, Insha Allah. Every Jamaat member is requested to attend and be on time.

  2. Respected Ameer Sahib has approved Dr. Waleed Naseem Sahib as our local Secretary Rishta Nata for Willingboro Jamaat. Let us welcome him and pray that may Allah, the Almighty, help him is discharging the responsibilities to the best of his ability, Ameen. He may be reached at (479) 283 9559.

Wassalam,

Farooq Ahmad Padder gs.wil@PROTECTED

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Mailing list for Willingboro Jama'at

Privacy Policy:

This mailing list is used for official Willingboro Jamaat communication only.