[Al-Nasr Mosque] Inauguration of Nasir Hospital, Guatemala

From: "Willingboro Jama'at" <AlNasrMosque@PROTECTED>
Subject: [Al-Nasr Mosque] Inauguration of Nasir Hospital, Guatemala
Date: September 2nd 2018

Dear Jama’at Members:

Insha'Allah Nasir Hospital in Guatemala will be inaugurated by Hazrat Khalifatul Masih on 23rd of October 2018.

All members who would like to participate in this historic event are requested to let us know of your interest by September 5, 2018 by sending an email at info@PROTECTED. Kindly tell us how many people are in your request and their names. We will insha’Allah try our best to accommodate. Please keep in mind that this is an invitation only event. Therefore, it is pertinent that if you are interested, kindly let us know as soon as possible. Insha’Allah, we will confirm back to you within a week, if we are able to accommodate your request.

Additionally, all those members who may have already received the invitation, but would like to add any additional members, please let us know immediately so that we can review and confirm/respond back to you.

Once again, Jazak’Allah for your great support to Humanity First USA and Nasir Hospital Guatemala.
Kindly keep us in your prayers.
Jazak’Allah,

Wasalam
Munum A Naeem
Executive Director
Humanity First USA, Inc.
“Restoring Communities, Building a Future”

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Mailing list for Willingboro Jama'at

Privacy Policy:

This mailing list is used for official Willingboro Jamaat communication only.