[Al-Nasr Mosque] Family Day Saturday, Huzur's visit, Mulaqat

From: "Willingboro Jama'at" <AlNasrMosque@PROTECTED>
Subject: [Al-Nasr Mosque] Family Day Saturday, Huzur's visit, Mulaqat
Date: October 3rd 2018

October Family Day program is scheduled for 6 PM this Saturday, October 6, 2018, followed by salat and dinner.

Those who requested private/family Mulaqat with Huzure but never met him before may get the opportunity to meet with him in Philadelphia (approved applicants have already been informed of time and location).

Huzur is expected to lead salat in Baitul Afiyat Mosque (1215 West Glenwood Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19132) on Wed, Thu, Friday October 17, 18, 19. Access to mosque will be restricted to those with Jamat photo ID. Detailed program will be shared as soon as it becomes available.

An Urdu essay by Imam Shamshad Nasir about our responsibilities during Huzur’s visit is attached. I apologize for not being able to find English translation.

Please continue to pray for Huzur's health and success of this historic trip. Jazak'Allah.

Wassalam,
Munawar Saqib
856-495-6421

Upcoming events:
10/5 Fr – Jama'at Amila meeting 7PM,
10/6 Sa – Family Day, 6 PM,
10/17 We – Huzur reaches Phila
10/20 Sa - Food Pantry, 11 AM
11/17 Sat - Quran & Science Symposium
12/26-26 We-Fr - Jalsa Salana Qadian

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Mailing list for Willingboro Jama'at

Privacy Policy:

This mailing list is used for official Willingboro Jamaat communication only.