[Al-Nasr Mosque] Huzur's program, transport, ...

From: "Willingboro Jama'at" <AlNasrMosque@PROTECTED>
Subject: [Al-Nasr Mosque] Huzur's program, transport, ...
Date: October 8th 2018

Hazrat Khalifatul Masih will be in Philadelphia from Wednesday 17th October to Friday 10/19/2018, Insha'Allah. If you plan to visit the mosque on these dates, please remember to bring your AMC photo ID. Head of family should also complete the form at bit.ly/PhillyMosque to assist with planning. Jazak’Allah.

Tentative program (not finalized yet)
Wednesday 17 October, about 1PM:
    Huzur’s arrival at Bait-ul-Aafiyat Mosque
    Unveiling of inaugural Plaque
    Salat Zuhr & Asr
    non-public program
    Salat Maghrib & Isha
    Aameen Ceremony
Thursday 18 October:
    Mulaqat with Willingboro families, 5:30 PM

    Salat Maghrib & Isha
Friday 19 October:
    Khutbah Juma at 1pm
    Reception for non-Ahmadi guests/Dignitaries

Parking near the mosque is very limited. Members are urged to use public transport/subway/bus/taxi/Uber/Lyft.
Nearest SEPTA station is North Broadstreet (0.4 miles).

Parking garages in the area charge $12-$15/day. Visitors can drop family at the mosque before searching for parking. Metered street parking may be available on adjacent streets, bring lots of quarters.

If enough people are interested, we could charter a bus on Thursday (4PM – 9PM), and Friday (10AM – 4PM). Cost will be $10/person each day. If you are interested, please reply with date and number of seats to reserve. If enough members are interested, we will arrange for bus. Jazak’Allah.

Wassalam
Munawar Saqib
+1 856-495-6421

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Mailing list for Willingboro Jama'at

Privacy Policy:

This mailing list is used for official Willingboro Jamaat communication only.