[Al-Nasr Mosque] Important Messages .....

From: "Willingboro Jama'at" <AlNasrMosque@PROTECTED>
Subject: [Al-Nasr Mosque] Important Messages .....
Date: October 15th 2018

Please read the whole email. It will answer many of your questions related to Huzur's visit.

Hazrat Khalifatul Masih is expected to reach Philadelphia in the afternoon of Wednesday 10/17/2018. Please pray for his health and success of trip (suggested prayer is attached).

Those members who were approved for Mulaqat, please note that date for some members was changed from 18th to 17th ... and they were informed of the change by email and/or phone earlier today. If you did not receive the change info, then your mulaqat date did not change.

Please find time to read attached Urdu essay by Imam Shamshad Nasir about our responsibilities during Huzur’s visit. I apologize for not finding its English translation.

If you plan to go to Philadelphia on Wed, Thu or Friday, the Head of family should complete the form at http://bit.ly/PhillyMosque so they can plan accordingly (hopitality, salat, etc). Jazak'Allah

Three parking lots have been reserved; shuttles be running to the mosque all day. Families can be dropped off at the mosque before parking. You can text the word TRAFFIC to 84576 to find out which parking lot has space. See parking flier (attached).

Bus to Philly: We did not receive enough requests to charter a bus, so please coordinate with friends and relatives to carpool.

Huzur will lead next three Jumas from US; khutba will be broadcast live on http://mta.tv as well as youtube.com/watch?v=siFtHoPcdio. Times are:

Philadelphia 10/19: 1PM EST
Houston 10/26: 2PM EST (13:00 CST)
Silver Spring 11/2: 1PM EST

Philadelphia mosque address is 1215 West Glenwood Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19132. Please remember to bring US Jamat Issued Photo ID.

Tajneed Team is still issuing ID cards but has stopped mailing them. Cards will be available for pickup on-site. They are also maaking arrangement to issue temporary cards on site (after proper verification).

West Coast Jalsa Salana this year will, Insha'Allah, be held from 21st - 23rd December 2018 at Bait-ul-Hameed Mosque, Chino near Los Angeles CA.

Letter regarding Na'ib Ameer assignment is attached for your perusal.

Jazak’Allah,
Wassalam,
Munawar

Mailing list for Willingboro Jama'at

Privacy Policy:

This mailing list is used for official Willingboro Jamaat communication only.