[Al-Nasr Mosque] Seeratun Nabi / family day tomorrow

From: "Willingboro Jama'at" <AlNasrMosque@PROTECTED>
Subject: [Al-Nasr Mosque] Seeratun Nabi / family day tomorrow
Date: November 9th 2018

This month's family day is scheduled for 6 PM tomorrow ... starting with auxiliary meetings, then Seeratun Nabi presentation, salat and dinner.

Jamat Amila meeting is tonight after Isha at 7PM. Food Pantry on Saturday the 17th. Insha'Allah.

Highlights of Khalifatul Masih's recent visit to USA: https://www.khalifaofislam.com/tag/usa-tour-2018/ “Now is the time to show our humanity and to spare no efforts in developing peace in our communities, in our nations and indeed throughout the world”

Wassalam,
Munawar Saqib
856-495-6421

Upcoming events:
11/9 Fr – Jama'at Amila meeting 7PM,
11/10 Sa – Family Day, 6 PM,
11/17 Sa - Food Pantry, 11 AM
11/17 Sa - Quran & Science Symposium, Silver Spring MD
12/26-28 We-Fr - Jalsa Salana Qadian
12/31 Mo - Pre-Tahajjad sleep-over

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Mailing list for Willingboro Jama'at

Privacy Policy:

This mailing list is used for official Willingboro Jamaat communication only.