[Al-Nasr Mosque] Humanity First Live Telethon, Sat., Dec. 1, 2018

From: "Willingboro Jama'at" <AlNasrMosque@PROTECTED>
Subject: [Al-Nasr Mosque] Humanity First Live Telethon, Sat., Dec. 1, 2018
Date: November 25th 2018

Humanity First USA hosting its 6th Annual Live Telethon on Saturday, December 1, 2018 between 10 AM EST - 6 PM EST.

 Dear Friends,
     We will be hosting our annual live telethon next Saturday to share what a difference your support has made in people's lives. Humanity First teams of volunteers, donors and supporters will be joining us live on air to share stories from around the world.
     This year we will be joined in studio by representatives of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Medical, and Engineers Associations, Pan-African Ahmadiyya Muslim Association, young students of Tahir Academy from the DC Metro region and several others.
     We also want to invite our supporters living in the DC Metro region to please visit the studio. This year we are going to set-up various exhibits.  You are welcome to walk through and talk to our team about our projects as well as enjoy refreshments!

  How you can help?

 - Join Team Humanity First by donating or starting your own fundraiser to share with your family, friends and colleagues.

 - Consider becoming a monthly donor by selecting "Monthly" on donation page!

 - Watch our live broadcast along with your loved ones, call-in, chat with us, share some words of appreciation for our volunteers, it will go a long way in keeping them motivated.

 When: Saturday, December 1, 2018
 Time: 10 AM EST - 6 PM EST
 Watch: http://usa.humanityfirst.org/
 Where: Baitur Rehman Studios, 15000 Good Hope Rd., Silver Spring, MD, USA 20905
 Donate: Click Here
 Pledge: Click Here
 More Information: https://fundraise.humanityfirst.org/telethon2018
 Mail Checks: Humanity First USA, 300 E. Lombard Street, Suite 840, Baltimore, MD 21202
      Do your part by spreading the word about Telethon and Humanity First USA's humanitarian work.

 Thank you,

 Munum Naeem
 Executive Director

HF-USA Telethon Dec 2018

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Mailing list for Willingboro Jama'at

Privacy Policy:

This mailing list is used for official Willingboro Jamaat communication only.