[Al-Nasr Mosque] Register for Aameen Ceremony by April 30th

From: "Willingboro Jama'at" <AlNasrMosque@PROTECTED>
Subject: [Al-Nasr Mosque] Register for Aameen Ceremony by April 30th
Date: March 16th 2019

I hope this note finds you in great health. I would like to take this opportunity to inform you about Aameen Ceremony which will take place at Jalsa Salana USA in July 2019 inshaAllah. The eligibility criteria to apply for Aameen ceremony is as follows:

  1. Children who are 12 years old or younger in July 2019 and had completed or will be completing their first recitation of the Holy Qur’an before or by June 30, 2019.
  2. Children who meet a reasonable standard of proficiency in reading the Holy Qur’an with accuracy and fluency.

The registration link will remain open until April 30, 2019. We will not be accepting any late registrations.

In an effort to be well-prepared for this event, our team will begin reaching out to the applicant children to gauge their readiness, preparation, and finalize selection. In order to participate in the Aameen Ceremony, it’s better to start registering early, so we can start the preparation process earlier. Please ensure the parents are monitoring their phones and emails as preparation by our mentors will be mandatory for selection.

Registration link: https://goo.gl/forms/hqbXmKKAa6cqgfZ62

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to your Local TaQWA secretary OR send us an email at alfurqan.taqwa@PROTECTED OR call us at (678) 389-4888 JazakAllah.

Wassalam,
Khaksar,
Zaheeruddin Mansoor Ahmad

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Mailing list for Willingboro Jama'at

Privacy Policy:

This mailing list is used for official Willingboro Jamaat communication only.