[Al-Nasr Mosque] AMC Willingboro - WhatsApp group for announcements

From: "Willingboro Jama'at" <AlNasrMosque@PROTECTED>
Subject: [Al-Nasr Mosque] AMC Willingboro - WhatsApp group for announcements
Date: April 23rd 2019

For more effective communication, a Whatsapp group is being created that will be used for Jamat Announcements only. Members of the group will NOT be able to reply to the grop or post messages. Only Admin can do that. Name of this group is "AMC Willingboro", and for now the Admin duties will be performed by Raheel Syed (856-291-1351).

It was decided that at this time the group will be restricted to Atfal, Khuddam, Ansar and Sadr Lajna Ima'illah who in turn will communicate with Lajna members. The group will be activated in next few days, but to ensure that you are included, please reply with your cell number, or contact Qaid or Zaeem at your earliest convenience.

Please let me know if you have any question or concern. For now, we plan to also continue using voicemail and email as before.  Jazak'Allah for your co-operation.

Wassalam
Munawar Saqib

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Mailing list for Willingboro Jama'at

Privacy Policy:

This mailing list is used for official Willingboro Jamaat communication only.