[Al-Nasr Mosque] Congregational Salat

From: "Willingboro Jama'at" <AlNasrMosque@PROTECTED>
Subject: [Al-Nasr Mosque] Congregational Salat
Date: June 1st 2019

In compliance with the wish of our beloved Imam, Hazrat Khalifatul Masih V (atba), we will observe our next Salat Ashra (10 Day Congregational Salat Drive) from 1st to 10th of June 2019 Inshaallah. Everyone of us should use this opportunity of having Salat Ashra in the blessed month of Ramadan and offer maximum possible prayers in congregation in mosques and then keep this up after the Ashra as well. May Allah The Exalted enable us all. Aammeen.

Current Salat Times in Al-Nasr Mosque:

  • Fajr: 4:25 AM
  • Zohr: 1:30 pm
  • Asr:  5:30 pm
  • Maghrib: 8:25 pm
  • Isha: 9:30 pm

Wassalm,
Abdul Rehman Minhas
+1 856-524-3026
minhas301@PROTECTED

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Mailing list for Willingboro Jama'at

Privacy Policy:

This mailing list is used for official Willingboro Jamaat communication only.