[Al-Nasr Mosque] Muslim Parade tomorrow in Philadelphia

From: "Willingboro Jama'at" <AlNasrMosque@PROTECTED>
Subject: [Al-Nasr Mosque] Muslim Parade tomorrow in Philadelphia
Date: July 21st 2017

Tahir Abdullah, on behalf of the President of the Philadelphia Jamaat, has asked me to extend an invitation to you to attend the Philadelphia Muslim Parade and Festival, this Saturday, July 22, 2017. The parade begins at 12:00 noon at 5th and Market, followed by day long activities at the waterfront and Jamaat Booth (in Penn's Landing). We seek your presence and/or prayers.

For further information contact Tahir Abdullah on (610) 761-5477, or myself at (267) 253-3434

Abdul Latif B
Email: abdul_latifb@PROTECTED

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Mailing list for Willingboro Jama'at

Privacy Policy:

This mailing list is used for official Willingboro Jamaat communication only.